Thursday, February 10, 2011

WHY AM I FIGHTING WITH THE SAME PEOPLE ALL OVER AGAIN?

ALCHEMY AND EPIPHANY
by Lydia Cornell on Saturday, February 5, 2011 at 2:16pm
Magic and miracles... If you want to get rid of your fear of sheep, you can bet you will soon be surrounded by sheep. God gives you what you ask for, believe me.

I thought I had married a man who needed to be healed. The truth was, I needed to be healed too. I thought we found each other and married, to heal the ancient wounds of our childhood.

We both had suffered abuse as children.

God speaks to me via coinkydink (coincidence.) I get big neon signs. "Coincidence is God's way of remaining anonymous." Other people get visions, or hear voices.. or receive quiet thoughts that seem to come from a higher, more loving place. It takes practice, but you can hear God speaking to you when you take time to shut down the mind, and be still and meditate everyday. (Start with 20 minutes.)

I do not believe much in the occult or astrology but there must be a reason my ex-husband, his son, and my son's father are all born in November, and are all "Scorpio".

I always felt stung by them. I could never be "seen or heard" by them. They never seemed to see me correctly. They never acknowledged me as a good person. They never saw the real me, or my good side or my intentions. They always misinterpreted my actions, and thought of me as someone completely different than who I really am.

To be honest, I thought they were assholes.

When my marriage ended, I thought I had failed in the whole idea of healing our ancient wounds from childhood. I had failed because I had a fantasy that we were together for a reason, and that we would become best friends and go off into the sunset together.

But it actually got worse at the end. He became very cruel and nasty and heartless. He went out of his way to make me feel horrible in every way.

Now I have a roommate, a beautiful woman, who is also a November baby, a Scorpio. And I have a new man in my life, and guess what? He is a Scorpio.

I am suddenly having the same fights with them.

To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment